Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Women

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the reason the world has issues. It's men but the reason its men is because of women. By that I mean the reason men think and act the way they do is because the impulse to mate and protect women. Evolution has made men and women come together and form relationships so that when their worthless spawn comes out it isn't immediately killed. That's the reason why men and women fall in love... simple a matter of survival. The problem is wolves and disease kill off less children now. Men have to prove themselves at every moment to both another men and women... causing many of the issues today. It's a little like saying the reason your car starts is because you turn the key, while on the surface thats true there are many things that need to happen right for it to work. Another example closer to my heart is people saying the cause of World War One is Arch Duke Ferdinand getting shot... only if you look at surface level. I try to be above this but it's impossible since it's ingrained in my DNA. I have done pretty well so far but sometimes my inner idiot comes out no matter what I try. I find myself in competition with people I barely even know, I get jealous over shit beyond my control and I can't get a certain female out of my head. It's a real problem. Deep down I know falling in love is only my brain telling me its time to fuck and spread my genes around but It would be nice to be above that... not going to happen.

No comments:

 
Custom Search